Legal Advice from
OUR LEGAL TEAM
Beverley offers clients her unique benefit of a quick and precise commercial understanding which is rare in the area of strata law. This helps focus on the bottom-line implications of issues and conflicts in strata and community title developments, and avoid distractions that can prevent a swift and economical resolution.
- Advising about strata and community titles legislation;
- Drafting and advising on by-laws, strata management statements, community management statements, caretaker agreements and building management agreements;
- Acting in dispute resolution proceedings in the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal and in the District Court and Supreme Court;
- Advising about, and attending, mediations;
- Advising on Company Title issues including conversion to strata title.