Legal Advice from
OUR LEGAL TEAM
Anne commenced her legal career working as a tipstaff to the Honorable Justice Slattery in the Supreme Court of NSW. She was admitted as a solicitor in NSW in 2008. She has 11 years’ of practical experience.
Prior to joining Sachs Gerace Lawyers, Anne has worked for a top-tier law firm and a specialist strata law firm. She has extensive experience in building and construction law and strata law. Anne has a focus on communicating with clients to determine their needs and reach the most cost-effective solution. Anne is thorough and comprehensive in her preparation of all matters. She provides clear and practical advice that is always in accordance with legal requirements.
Anne has particular expertise in the following areas:
- Working with owners corporations, builders and developers in building defect claims in the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal and Supreme Court of NSW;
- Working with lot owners and owners corporations to resolve strata disputes in the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal;
- Settlement of construction disputes through alternative dispute resolution methods, including mediation;
- Drafting building contracts and settlement deeds to suit particular client requirements;
- Providing preliminary advice in relation to building defects, legal remedies available, insurance rights, notification and limitation period requirements;
- Dealing with all types of strata disputes and complaints arising under the Strata Schemes Management Act and the Strata Schemes Development Act.